IGNORED

any z licence plate ideas?

I had a friend that wanted MNMNNMM or such pattern that way if he ever zipped away from a cop the odds were againist him calling in the tag correctly. Can't you hear him?? It wasMNNNMN no wait I think itwas NMNMNM....ROFL VWVVWV would be goodhuh? OH better yet!- UNKNOWN - That way the cop would call in 240 or 280 type Z car... Tag number unknown...:stupid: ROFL ROFL I did a similiar thing at one of those laser quest type things. when you shoot some one it appears in your gun display who you shot. I choose GAME OVER. When the enemy would see that and head for the door I would kill them off. It worked so well that the manager told the employees not to accept that anymore as a "code name". No problem.. My next name was SYSTEM RESET ROFL While they looked at the gun dispaly I killed 'em all.!!!

My dad always referred to his (now mine) 280z as a Japanese Jaguar. I tried to get "JAP JAG" at the California DMV. They wouldn't issue it to me because DMV headquaters told them it might be offensive. I replied that because the XKE influence in the Z's design is a compliment to Datsun it would be just the opposite. They didn't agree so, no personalized plates. But, you're welcome to try it if you want to.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately in my state you can only have 7 letters..and I keep coming up with really good ones that are 8 letters long..unless I drop back to 3-5 letters...you guys that are in the 8 letter states can really come up with some good ones.

77 Z

Originally posted by 77 Z

Unfortunately in my state you can only have 7 letters..and I keep coming up with really good ones that are 8 letters long..unless I drop back to 3-5 letters...you guys that are in the 8 letter states can really come up with some good ones.

77 Z

CA is a 7 letter state also. I corrected my post. Had too many S's the first time around.:stupid: It never would have been approved by DMV anyway.

the plate i had for 15 years until i got special interest reg was

zz 0240 haded giving them up but for half the rego and half the insurance the special interest rego was too good to knock back always liked ego 240

Mick