IGNORED

GTR C110 1/18 Model

nixcars

• 2 years later...

Nick -

I know it's been over two years now... but looks like Kyosho were listening when you asked about a 1:18 Kyosho KPGC110 as they have since released the model. I got my hands on one earlier this year and it is without a doubt sensational. Kyosho seem to keep improving their quality as time goes on... I have been told you can buy them in Australia but I haven't been to a hobby shop in a long time. I got mine on eBay a few months ago. After a long time searching I finally got a KPGC10 and KPGC10 #15 Takahashi Works car too. When it rains it pours.

post-1243-14150798012695_thumb.jpg

post-1243-14150798013248_thumb.jpg

You guys are so lucky. I can't find any die-cast cars for my GC10, much less a PGC10. The 4 doors are just not as well known as the 2 doors. I have 2 1/43 KPGC10s and a mini KPGC10 and a couple of KPGC10 plastic models, but no PGC10 or GC10. Well, it's off to the local toy store to try and find one for Alan in celebration of his newest acquisition. I saw them . . . . red stripes and blue stripes. Can't remember the number on the red one, but bloody sure the blue one was 15.

Aoshima GC10

http://www.hlj.com/product/AOS31643

Out of Stock.

And by the way; You are all very lucky.

Why? Because you are complaining (in jest, I'm sure) about finding the MODEL version of the real thing-at least you can get (or have) the REAL thing without paying outragous fees.

That is what I consider lucky...

Cool Kits though, I may just have to order one.

Thanx Alfa, I'll be adding one of these to my collection & lets hope they make the race version as well.

Nick.

Have a look at the BIANTE (derived from B&T! true) website. They are in Cahoots with Kyosho and have a 1/18 KPGC110 green race/image car under development.

Jim.:)

• 5 weeks later...

Went shopping on the weekend for a Kyosho Skyline GT-R KPGC110 1:18 scale, but they only had a Silver one, and it looked like it had defect in the paint, so I didn't get it. I was after a white one, and was going to get them to order it, but they said they didnt make one :stupid: and I couldn't be bothered argueing with them.

Picked up some 1:24 plastic kits instead.

C10 GT-R, Cherry X-1-R, toyota 2000GT (They also had the Fuji 24 hour race winner version). The C110 GT 4 door I already had, but thought i'd add a pic anyway. They had another one of them if anyone wants one, let me know.

post-1278-14150798299125_thumb.jpg

post-1278-1415079829965_thumb.jpg

post-1278-14150798300069_thumb.jpg

post-1278-14150798300479_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...

Just FYI guys if you haven't seen already,

Kyosho have now released the racing KPGC110 in green or blue. :)

Have a look at the BIANTE (derived from B&T! true) website. They are in Cahoots with Kyosho and have a 1/18 KPGC110 green race/image car under development.

Jim.:)