- Type of Advert FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left 19 days and 16 hours -
- Quantity 1
- Price $8,000.00
1978 280z, 5 speed transmission
Smog certified on April 13th. Has never failed
Runs great but needs a number of repairs and general attention.
Odometer reads 45K and that’s probably just what it is. Bought in 1999 from original owner with under 20K miles on it. I barely drive it nowadays and it isn’t fair to the car.
Renovations include but not limited to: new paint (BMW taupe metal-fleck), new upholstery (in original burnt orange), carpeting, radio and speakers, new wheels and dash cap. Wooden steering wheel and stick shift nob from my old 1976 240z.
This car is a joy to drive. On the road people wave, high-five and yell compliments at stop lights— it makes my day. Best conversation starter, ever—but you probably know all about that...
- Engine runs well and have only done the necessary or advised to it as well as regular maintenance.
- Apron missing (under front bumper).
- Rust spots under hatch
- Window tinting needs removal and/or replacement
- RPM gauge seems stuck
- Driver’s side door doesn’t completely latch sometimes. I lock the door when driving but it’s gotta be fixed of course.
- Removed several badges when had car stripped and painted but have them.
Let me know if you’d like further photos or information.
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Other adverts from cars-for-sale
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.