IGNORED

500 Megs Z car stuff is now over 800 megs

V8-240Z

He was kind enough to provide me with a copy of all this information months ago and I have it all available on my site (I'm pretty sure that this is the same guy). I have also added to it since I got all of the info from him. Please take a look here.

If you have something you would like to contribute please shoot me an email.

Thanks! I have been looking for that site for quite some time. Allan, you are welcome to use any of the pictures I post. I know we have discussed this in the past. Great collection. Keep adding to it.

Thank you 26th-Z. Yes, we have discussed this to death in other threads and I appreciate your willingness to allow your pix to be archived to my site for future reference. If you have anything of particular interest please shoot me a note and I'll be sure to get it on my site.

Also a note to all, you can bookmark my page if you like as I have a static IP address and the pages are hosted on the server in my home office so there should never be access issues unless it is due to temporary outates for upgrades or DSL being down.

• 1 month later...