Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1975yellowBSPZ

Diamond racing wheels on ebay

13 posts in this topic

Someone had a set of steel racing wheels with used kuhmos on ebay in Austin Tx a while back. I belive the reserve was not met. Anyone know who was selling them and if they are still availiable?

were they black in color , they kinda looked like nascar wheels? if so yes I do

Sorry, I can't help you with this one. I didn't even see them.

Err, nope that isn't the ones he's referring to, I think they were 15 inch.... I remember seeing them, but didn't save the auction....:ermm:

Sorry seerex, these are the ones he's looking for.... the ones you posted are 13's....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2448420904&category=38662

Here's another interesting set I found too.... I used a set of these on the ITS car in 14x7, and they look good on a Z IMO....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2447520858&category=43955

well damn I didn't know it was a current auction :stupid: I was checking out completed ones ,well atleast one of us found it :geek:

Hehe, I got lucky when I did a search for Datsun wheels.... funny thing is they didn't come up in my search the first time... he must have re-listed them since yesterday when I got my last e-mail on my favorite searches....

>>>>15" X 8.5", offset 1.375", backspace 3 3/8", The wheels fit the flares perfectly. As I show in the photos, the wheels extend 2" past the factory fender lip.<<<<

I'm just putting this here so after the auction is gone, I can come back here and reference this info.

steve77