IGNORED

Head held high!

siteunseen

8 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Not ashamed to say I'm from Alabama finally after a month of head hung low in shame. Trump loses again! LOL

I'm back!  Thank you all for not painting me with that same s h I t y brush.

Cliff

Can you give me some explanations?  don't get it... but.. since you've got that Trump guy... pffff....

1 hour ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Can you give me some explanations?  don't get it... but.. since you've got that Trump guy... pffff....

The 1st Amendment of our Constitution expresses a separation of church and state.  We have this nut, Roy Moore that has defied that his whole career.  He loses again and again, rejects our Federal Judge's orders and makes a fool out himself.  It's very well known around here he uses the Bible to benefit himself.  Well he LOST an election, again yesterday.

I'm done, back to the Zs. :)

• Like 2

I have a lot of friends on this board and they come from all over the country. I would dare say we don't all agree on politics. It would probably be best if this doesn't get introduced on the forum. It won't benefit anyone. It will only create division...

• Like 1

I think what Cliff was referring to was a little deeper than politics, more of an assault on Southern Heritage and Values.  At least that was the feeling I gotten from many folks around me on both sides.   Kinda' like when your certified crazy relative gets on TV.  You fear everyone will think you are just like them.  Hmmmm......Maybe that's why all my kids don't want to be seen with me out in public.:ph34r:

Edited by gwri8
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, gwri8 said:

I think what Cliff was referring to was a little deeper than politics, more of an assault on Southern Heritage and Values.  At least that was the feeling I gotten from many folks around me on both sides.   Kinda' like when your certified crazy relative gets on TV.  You fear everyone will think you are just like them.  Hmmmm......Maybe that's why all my kids don't want me seen with me out in public.:ph34r:

EXACTLY!  Thank you Greg. :)

Absolutely nothing to with politics but everything to do with crazy hypocritical nut jobs.

Edited by siteunseen

I live up here in Snow land and have some good friends that live in the South.

I like it down there as well. I did not support those that want to remove all the Statues of people

of the Southern Heritage because some were "offended" at having to view them.

Now we need "safe rooms" on College campus's complete with care bears and other stuffed toys.

They call it protection from others micro aggression's.  Things sure have changed since I was in College.