IGNORED

240z Rear Beaver Panel

Rickers

Hey Guys,

So first thing first, I am Australian, meaning I will need this panel sent to Australia :)

Now, the part...

Z432rearpanel1.jpg

I am looking for a rust free (well, I'll consider anything :P) rear beaver panel as we aussies call it. Mine was poorly repaired and rusted out. This panel does NOT need to be NOS, it could be from your parts/crashed/etc.

I'm pretty flexible on price, so please let me know what price you're wanting.

Cheers,

Rickers

Edited by Rickers

Do you need the whole thing or just some portion of it? The top piece is available from Tabco.

The lower curved section is available from MSA I believe.

I do not know of a source for the middle tail light section...

As 26th suggested locating a NOS complete section could be challenging and expensive

Hey guys,

@siteunseen I'm looking for the whole "rear panel", and I wish that was my hand/car.

@SteveJ Thanks for the links, I have a rear lower valance section already that I imported that I'll be using on my other Z, really looking for the whole panel.

@26th-Z Cheers, finding a NOS panel is the dream, but I would be happy with anything usable really.

@Patcon I'm looking for the whole thing, I've already acquired the top piece and the lower valance  for my other Z. cheers for the links

@Namerow Charlie. Charlie hooked me up with a rear lower valance a few months ago for my other Z, he was a delight to deal with and I would recommend his products to anyone.

So yeah, really looking for the whole panel guys.

Cheers,

Rick

• Like 1

I wasn't aware this one wholerear panel existed. Man that looks nice. Wish you luck finding it. That's gotta be one of the holy grail in body panels. It would be great to find a NOS but alternatively since you already have the top and bottom pieces, get a parts car's rear light panel and weld them together if you have no other choice. The rear bottom valance from Zedd Findings will require some english-wheeling and shrinking/stretching work to acquire the proper curves. I'm also currently doing the same thing. 

Z-Rear panel2.jpg

Z-Rear panel1.jpg

@240Ziggy Yep! Probably going to have no luck finding a NOS one, all I want is a nice rust-free(ish) panel (does NOT need to be NOS) off someones parts/crashed/retired/etc car that I could use. Pricing should not be much of an issue either.

Edited by Rickers

• 5 months later...
On 11/14/2017 at 12:47 PM, 240Ziggy said:

The rear bottom valance from Zedd Findings will require some english-wheeling and shrinking/stretching work to acquire the proper curves. I'm also currently doing the same thing. 

You can say that again, I have the Zedd Findings piece and it wasn't worth the money spent to buy it in my opinion. Requires too much work to be considered a replacement panel, better off making it if you have to do so much work to wheel it up and shape it right. The metal is too thick compared to OEM and the stampings are different (exhaust cut out is quite different to OEM). Not many would notice I admit, but I am a little disappointed with it to be honest.