IGNORED

visitors

sweatybetty

I have been thinking about getting a game camera as well, we have bears in our back yard all fall. Here is a photo of one about 15' up in a apple tree in the middle of the day. The tree is in the lot across the street from my house.IMG_3542.jpg

I'm jealous of you guys.  My tree cameras are for my neighbors crack head son. Every since I put two up a year or so ago he knows and the batteries are dead now I'm sure. Mission accomplished. I've spent more on surveillance than a months worth of drugs for this pile of dung.

I paid a lot for my Stihl equipment.

16 hours ago, Patcon said:

@sweatybetty

Love the camera with sound. What game camera are you using? Looks like a sow with 2 cubs. Is it snowing there or is that just dew floating around?

its a spypoint brand. so far, so good.

it is a sow and a couple of 2 year old cubs, she was here last year when they were a bit smaller.  as far as snow, it has been in the 40's at night, so it must be dew