IGNORED

spare hold down question

siteunseen

You've jogged my memory, I think? Seems like it did have rubber on the other side but I tore it off. The others I have just have the horizontal bar with the the threaded handle.

I'll get you a picture in the morning but there's no rubber under there. 

The weather has changed and I'm cleaning out my storage building. Finding stuff I forgot all about.

Thank you Jim for all your help. I hope you come down next year for zcon in Atlanta. We'll have some good times for sure. If you like motorcycles I think we should spend a day in Birmingham at Barber's museum. It's amazing to see and only a couple hours down I-20. We could rent a passenger van and drink beer, throwing wizz bombs out the windows. :D

The retainer has (had) a rubber ring around it, smooth on the upper side and dot-gripped (octopus-like) on the underneath. The T-handle should have a rubber cover on it too, but they rarely survive...

@nix240z

Time to get busy Steve!

21 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Thank you Jim for all your help. I hope you come down next year for zcon in Atlanta. We'll have some good times for sure. If you like motorcycles I think we should spend a day in Birmingham at Barber's museum. It's amazing to see and only a couple hours down I-20. We could rent a passenger van and drink beer, throwing wizz bombs out the windows. :D

Heck for beer and wizz bomb fun I'll learn to like bikes!   Yes I'm planning on coming. Only been doing the even years so far, don't want to break with tradition.

Hold down handles had rubber trim?????  Yup, never seen one with it.

Edited by zKars
  • Like 2