IGNORED

Jai's Status

Mike

On 9/17/2017 at 9:00 PM, siteunseen said:

I dug this out. Your welcome to it. I think this is the passenger's side? I also have the driver's side. Goes in front of the tire.

20170917_154805.jpg

I'll  have to see when they get into the interior in the well to see if this is a needed part replacement.  Thanks again. I'll  let you know ASAP if it is needed.  I cannot tell myself when looking at the damage.

Jai

If this is part of the "3 piece valance" you talked about buying earlier, you won't need mine. But if you haven't bought that yet you need this from your pictures of the wrecks damage. This is the lower front curve around fender before the front lip or valance. It's the lower metal in front of your passengers side front tire, the end of the front bumper finishes over this piece. That sharp bend is where the bumper fits.

11 hours ago, siteunseen said:

If this is part of the "3 piece valance" you talked about buying earlier, you won't need mine. But if you haven't bought that yet you need this from your pictures of the wrecks damage. This is the lower front curve around fender before the front lip or valance. It's the lower metal in front of your passengers side front tire, the end of the front bumper finishes over this piece. That sharp bend is where the bumper fits.

The 3 piece valence was not purchased.  What I'm understanding from you is, on your visual you have determined that this piece is needed.  Right? If so, can you mail it to the body shop, since I'll  not have a way to deliver it?  Do you have pay pal?  If not, PM me your address and I'll  mail you the postage, and any other fee if you need.  I'll  get the body shop address to you too.  

Thank you for this fine offer.

Jai

RedBird is in the hands of the body shop now.  Sigh, lonely here without her in the carport.  Rex promised to make sure her repairs are correct and she will be under cover the whole time there.  I know she will shine like a newly minted coin.   Perfect, in time for the Black Bear Festival.  And this time, I won't have to do the labor!  :victorious:

I thank each of you for your parts involved with this repair for her.  You are the  best!  I promise photos of the Festival with her.

Jan   :bunny:

Just now, siteunseen said:

I see something that was in my truck and blue Monday. :D

That looks GREAT Jai!  Those guys jumped on it doggone it. 

Those black & white Bears will love your fabulously cute little red car.

full.jpeg

Yes yes yes!  Thank you so much!

Who is in this photo?

Ja