• Announcements

• Mike

Post on our Calendar   08/01/2013

If you have an announcement for an an event, feel free to post details here. However, we also recommend posting the even on our calendar so that it will gain front-page exposure.  Open this message and click here to open the Calendar.
KSRosser

Another Parts Car

KSRosser    19

Me, "honey I need $800," wife, "what for?" Me, "there's a z I can use for parts." Wife, "sure." I love it when she understands my needs! So I tell the kid I wouldn't pay more than $600 for a parts car and he took it!

1976 California car (EGR, etc.), body is hammered, but it comes with six new injectors, a rebuilt air flow meter, and a five speed from a zx!

IMG_1544.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

EuroDat    247

Good find. The injectors, afm and tranny are worth more than the 600. If its original, it will have the N42 head as well.

Before july has the early gas tank, which are getting harder to find. Just ask wheee about his search for a good one.

• Like 1