IGNORED

Need misc. nuts, bolts, fasteners for 240Z

M3333hp

For a 240Z restoration I need various misc fasteners and other small parts, like:

- the small SS corners for SS windshield and rear hatch glass trim

- various nuts, bolts, and screws

- I need the bolts for the bracket that the emissions air pump mounts on. There are 4 different sized bolts (yes, 4 different sizes) that go with that bracket.

If you have a can of random 240Z nuts, bolts & screws please **be sure they are from a 240Z and not from later cars**, and send me a photo of them to: cain@uwo.ca with the price you want to get for them

My car will thank you!

Pete

I'm in Calgary! Were you at the Waterfront park All Jap Classic show last Sunday in North Van? I was there with my 510.

I have buckets and trays of pretty much any hardware you need. I also have the SS window trim corners. I'll have to do a bit of research to find out the pump bracket hardware but I'm pretty sure I have at least one set. The only hard one is that extra long M6 bolt. I have one somewhere....

Maybe send me an email to z240@shaw.ca and we'll take the details offline

IMG_2881.JPG

Edited by zKars

okay, I found an air pump, with the base and the long pivot bolt. The other bolts for the 3 bracket to block holes should just be 25 or 30mm long M10x1.5 bolts. All holes appear to be the same thickness, why the thought that there are different bolts for this? Am I missing something?

air1.jpg

air2.jpg

image1-2.JPG

The air pump is available to anyone just aching to have one. Let me know. Yes it turns and pushes air...

Edited by zKars

I have quite a collection of nuts bolts and other miscellaneous parts from the six 240Z I've owned over the years. I know I have seen some of the SS trim corners, I'll look and see what I have. If you can give me specific bolt sizes for example M8 x 1.25 x 25mm I'll sift thru my collection.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Classic Zcar Club mobile