IGNORED

weber carb gasket needed

sweatybetty

not the actual gasket, but a actual size scan of the gasket (and a ruler next to it) that goes between a cannon intake and a weber dcoe 40. i need to make something, but dont want to order a complete gasket kit if i dont have to.

thanks all

Edited by sweatybetty

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

I've got a Weber 40 and Cannon set up on a shelf in my junk room.  I'll get them down soon and see if that gasket is there, if so I can scan it for you.

Looking at this picture looks like I have them.  Give me an hour or so to get to it, just getting up this morning.

Webers#2.jpg

a scan would be perfect :cool: im looking to print it out, cut along the lines and use it as a pattern.

i found the spacers on ebay, but the want $30+ for 2. if i have a pattern, i can make all 6 for about $25

Edited by sweatybetty

22 minutes ago, sweatybetty said:

a scan would be perfect :cool: im looking to print it out, cut along the lines and use it as a pattern.

i found the spacers on ebay, but the want $30+ for 2. if i have a pattern, i can make all 6 for about $25

You're gonna have to 'esplain what I need to do as far as scanning what you need. Can you go to "windows paint" or similar, take the first scans I sent and get everything to scale then print that?

25 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

You're gonna have to 'esplain what I need to do as far as scanning what you need. Can you go to "windows paint" or similar, take the first scans I sent and get everything to scale then print that?

site, thanks for the help. not trying to be a pita :D

can you scan it with a ruler or something like a quarter next to the gasket? that would give me a size reference to work with.

here is a scan of 2 dimes that i scanned and saved as a jpeg, then attach as a photo. it should print out to actual size

Scan.jpg