IGNORED

Clean convertible 240Z

motorman7

I pulled up next to this 1972 240Z last Saturday.  This is probably one of the best looking convertible Z's I have seen.  Most look pretty bad.  This one at least is reasonable.  Anyway, just had to take a pic before the light changed.  I would like to see what the undercarriage support looks like.

DSC_0651.JPG

6 hours ago, motorman7 said:

I would like to see what the undercarriage support looks like.

You can enjoy watching the door gap seams on the car open and close as it navigates over a speed bump at the local 'Cars and Coffee'. :huh:

Edited by DatsunZGuy

The one I had loads of reinforcement and a small roll gage with lots of gussets. I had a VeloRosa. What i did like about it, is they didn't try and pass it off as a fake Ferrari, but more of a Kit car.  It was one of things I had to buy. I still can't believe I only paid $3600 for it.  Sold it and bought a very nice 4x4 with the profits. 

17 hours ago, Nick0227 said:

My stomach hurts

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Yeeeeeeaaah I'm with you! These 1 off "CONVERSIONS" if you will, seem to take away more than they add. Seems to ruin a beautiful design. At first glance I didn't even know it was a Datsun. I one one in SOCAL years ago and felt the same then. Too bad to ruin such a nice machine.

• Like 1