IGNORED

Not terrible 1971 240Z for sale - Portland OR

Zed Head

Saw this on one of the other Z sites.  Turns out it's local.  @Mark Maras (Mark, that yellow 280Z is still out there, even more buried).

http://www.zcar.com/forum/15-cars-sale-1970-83-240z-260z-280z-280zx/409577-selling-my-series-1-a.html

Here's the CL link - https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/z/6256251890.html

@Zed Head  Damn, I just have to know. How much of the shed? is still standing and have the blackberries taken over yet? I hope someone (not me, according to Kathy and the Clackamas County) gets it before it's too far gone. Yellow Z's have always been my favorite. That previous thought brings to mind a very underhanded way to get the owner to let it go. Not that I would suggest anyone do it, but, (hypothetical scenario) if he had too many inoperable vehicles on his property, (he did when I was there) one could call Washington County and point out the fact to them. Voila! Motivation to sell. Back at ya ZH. The ball is now in your Washington County side of the court. Are you beginning to hear THE VOICEZ? They're calling to you.

It looks like a pile of old boards with a Z butt sticking out.  Pretty bad.  It has to be full of mouse colony by now.  Probably unrecoverable as a running car, based on my own 78 parts car experience.  Mouse pee stench.  Probably has some good parts though.