IGNORED

i can see again!!!

sweatybetty

35 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Heat index here right now 101. My days start at 6am and end at 12pm. Life sucks this month and probably the first half of September. :(

Only 101º?!?!? 

My local heat index is currently 103º, which is a cooling trend from the 120º and above it's been for the last few weeks.  Actually feels cool by comparison.  Gotta love life in the desert in August.

Dennis

1 hour ago, Dave WM said:

yikes!, but its a dry heat :)

Normally, yes.  But for the past month it has been VERY HUMID and that has jacked the heat index.  Last Saturday, the actual temp was a seasonal 106º and the heat index (feels like) temp was 120º.  Can't wait to see the next electric bill as we have two central AC units running pretty much 24/7.

Dennis

5 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Yes Dennis I realized as soon as I hit the SUBMIT button y'all have had one hell of a summer out west. I get "complainy" when it's miserable outside, I can only image how you feel. 

Global warming, fake news? :o

No apology needed for complaining about the weather.  It all averages out.  Think of me next January when you're turning up the thermostat and throwing another log in the fireplace to keep warm.  It'll be 75º here and I'll be sitting in the back yard next to the pool wearing a t-shirt and shorts.   :P

Dennis

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, psdenno said:

No apology needed for complaining about the weather.  It all averages out.  Think of me next January when you're turning up the thermostat and throwing another log in the fireplace to keep warm.  It'll be 75º here and I'll be sitting in the back yard next to the pool wearing a t-shirt and shorts.   :P

Dennis

so you get hell and then summer and then back to hell?

Edited by sweatybetty