IGNORED

Exciting news: I just got a 240Z race car!

MichaelsVintage

39 minutes ago, Marty Rogan said:

Congrats!  Hopefully it runs as good as it looks.

Marty

All signs point to yes as far as startup and revving from idle go, but I'm sure you know that's an entirely different situation than on track so we'll find out in a month or so!

I've been having some fun coming up with potential liveries for the Datsun, and I'd like to get some opinions! Which do you think looks best? Any other ideas I should try? The colors came out a bit funky for some reason, but it's the same color scheme the Ginetta uses:
36629236595_69e1766868_z.jpg

36582554326_ab8f6b0f01_z.jpg
35819722773_bf0ef6414b_z.jpg
36490989621_d8751fd502_z.jpg
36490986951_0b180f967f_z.jpg

7 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

My vote? Type 1.

3 hours ago, 7tooZ said:

My vote goes with type 1

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Thanks guys!

7 hours ago, Marty Rogan said:

Hey, it is your car, do what you like best. But if you are looking for opinions, I agree with the Captain on Type 1.

I have a preference, but I've learned many times that there may always be something new and different out there! Aside from that, I'm finding it very interesting to see how everyone votes :)

1 hour ago, Mark Maras said:

Type 1. I like the way the stripe follows the hood contour.

I added that pinstripe later on and it made a surprisingly large difference overall. It accentuates the body line as you say, and it breaks up the wall of blue on the sides of the car.