jfa.series1    227
Looks like I needed to run an update to the Garage system.  I just did it this morning.  Can you try the garage link from your profile again to see if it's working now?  It worked for me, but, I'm admin and have all permissions.  If it's not working for you, I may have a permission set wrong.  Let me know, thanks.

Mike - all good on getting into the garage in the profile. Thanks, Jim

Mike    447
3 hours ago, Mark Maras said:

Thanks Mike. Bender is indeed gone from unread content. I'd also like to see the  post #'s back in the future. Once again, Thank You.

Great, I'm glad he's now disabled!  Thanks for letting me know.  

3 hours ago, racer47201 said:

Mike I see the new system doesn't number the responses now.  It's impossible

to reference a previous response  by the number if you don't have the number.

Thanks!

The post number will be back, it needs an update to support the new platform.  Will update when it's done.

2 hours ago, gwri8 said:

Yup, Garage all good now. Thanks!

Excellent!  I'm glad we fixed the Garage.  Whew!

Mike    447

Gents, I also discovered there is another problem.  If you had an "About Me" filled out in your profile, it will now show a bunch of broken image links.  I'm working on a fix for it, so, please do not delete it.  Your old information may come back after I understand what's going on.  Thanks.

jfa.series1    227

@Mike I'm having problems uploading a pic in response to a recent post by Timz.  Getting an error msg. that includes "contact us for assistance".  The pic is 800 X 600, 164kb so its not large.  I tried several times, even with different pics.  Thoughts?

Thanks,

Jim

Mike    447

must have happened when I restored some of the images, working on it now

drpchuynh    21

Hurry Mike! I need my daily dose of motorman7 daily restoration progress. If I don't get it soon, I'm liable to wonder over to American muscle cars and return with grandiose idea of yanking an L and swapping in V8.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Z Car Club mobile app