IGNORED

Complete Triple Weber 40 DCOE set.

zKars

I have a complete set of triple 40 DCOE's carbs for L24/26/28 etc for sale. They are under 4000 km old. Were running perfectly on a stock L28. I installed them, then recently removed them when a new owner wanted the EFI back. Go figure. Not related to how the carbs were running, just wanted it "original" again.IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Carbs, manifold, air horns, custom high quality (reads strong and rust free), cable throttle and choke cable. Even has a like new set of K&N air filters.

Now the good part. Price. $1000 USD. Plus shipping.

Retail on ebay and MSA are $1675 USD, which does not include air cleaners or my custom linkage and throttle cable. First come first served. I'll clean them before they go. 

Edited by zKars

• 2 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ThunderGodZ said:

what setup do you have to sell?

I was able to find the thread from this spring.  Still haven't taken the time to see what jets and tubes they have, maybe tonight?

I'd always hoped to hear them on my 240, everybody says it makes a huge difference in the sound but I'm a little intimidated by them after reading so much.  I have a fairly good grasp on my SUs and am happy with them so I thought I'd sale the Webers to someone that will use them.  There a big old paper weight here at my house.

$1,000 as is without any choke cable and the throttle rod hook drops in the linkage above the back carb like original.  I'll try and look inside them tonight and get any numbers I can, also take some better pictures.  I just decided to sale them for sure, Fall clean-up around here. :)