IGNORED

280z parts for sale

Patcon

• 4 weeks later...

I have a complete 240Z driveshaft.  Two actually.  Both the short style though, for the offset diff.  But the flange would be removable.

Oh, sorry, I might be using the wrong terms. I'm talking about the par that is attached to the differential by one big nut and then bolts to the u-joint, not the pat on the end of the drive shaft.

Looks like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DyZu3deEqvw/UscFs2zm6TI/AAAAAAAAI3w/AHy5E4zd_fA/s1600/IMG_0644.JPG

That would be the pinion shaft flange.  There are different styles out there.  Beware.  Specify the drive (propeller shaft) that you'll be using.  The Z's up through the 280ZX's all used the same bolt pattern and bolt size, except for 1975.

Might be easiest just to get an old open 240 - 280Z open diff (except 1975) and steal the pinion flange.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...