IGNORED

Wheel opinions

The PO installed these chrome rims on my ZX sometime in the 90's. They don't look half bad cleaned up, but I'm wanting something more period correct that isn't the stock rim. I'm considering Enkei92's. I'd like to hear any one else's opinion. Perhaps there's something out there I haven't seen. IMG_20170603_164242.thumb.jpeg.01376328a76b7fbc84929543e9e5bf47.jpegecs_enkei92_bml_pdpfull.jpeg.0629641bc11b8e45917e9ced0131b3b3.jpeg

• 4 years later...
37 minutes ago, mailnome said:

Looks great!

What size did you go with?

Staggered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.  The front are 15x8 zero offset, and the rear are 15x9 -15 offset.  I have 1'' wheel spacers on both the front and rear with 225\50\R15 on all 4.  Doesn't rub and I didn't have to roll the fenders.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Installed the Skillard rear diffuser today. It does a good job of bringing it all together I believe. I was not too happy with the way that area looked bare, especially with the Zstory muffler.

If I spent as much on phones as I did on car parts I might actually get a decent picture of it all. 30591beb20eb809d398ff7d046022705.jpg

• Haha 2