IGNORED

Gotsta gotsta have it.

grannyknot

This is a real ad, not making it up,

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/barrie/1989-datsun-z-series-coupe-2-door/1261454436?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

It is a 240z. Not sure the year. (1969 to 1972) The car has been sitting for a few years. No roof! I do not know the year of the car. The fenders are ok. The doors look ok. No engine. The transmission is there I think. The interior is not there. I do not have the ownership. I do not know too much about the car as I am not a Datsun guy. I can get more pictures if you like but it will take a day or two as the car is at the family farm. In the Elmvale area.

$_27.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Could I finance this project for you Chris?  I'm not familiar with Datsuns but that is an unpolished gem right there. Tell me how much and I can transfer funds to your PayPal account.

Maybe we could unveil it at ZCON 2018?  Would a year or so be adequate to restore?

Thanks for sharing and am looking forward to spend some money.

25 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Could I finance this project for you Chris?  I'm not familiar with Datsuns but that is an unpolished gem right there. Tell me how much and I can transfer funds to your PayPal account.

Maybe we could unveil it at ZCON 2018?  Would a year or so be adequate to restore?

Thanks for sharing and am looking forward to spend some money.

That's mighty nice of you Cliff, and I agree that it certainly isn't polished. Well, I'll need $1200 purchase price, $600 for a tow to my place, then I'll have to find an engine, a milk crate for a seat and some tail lights, so go ahead and deposit $20,000 USD to my Paypal and I will blast it down to ZCON 2018 for you complete with the largest moon roof ever installed .

4 minutes ago, Zup said:

@motorman7

Certainly gives new meaning to that phrase for sure!

That might be what's left of it on the hatch floor!

@grannyknot

I'll donate a roof skin if you and Cliff can get this rolling! Shipping might be expensive though from ARKANSAS to TORONTO.

Shipping??!  I'm driving this sucker.

48 minutes ago, grannyknot said:

That's mighty nice of you Cliff, and I agree that it certainly isn't polished. Well, I'll need $1200 purchase price, $600 for a tow to my place, then I'll have to find an engine, a milk crate for a seat and some tail lights, so go ahead and deposit $20,000 USD to my Paypal and I will blast it down to ZCON 2018 for you complete with the largest moon roof ever installed .

Shipping??!  I'm driving this sucker.

Best thing for that  car is strap a parachute on any good points you MIGHT find and do a DB Cooper. LOL

I have the driver's and passenger's milk crates.  I could get two more if you want a 2+2.  The expense is dropping already!

You could use 2x4s for the front crossmember and the tranny. LOL

This project could erase all your clean time so maybe you should pass?  If your bride doesn't like a 535 there could be further problems?  I think you may consider passing this one up.  We can work together on a M front and SC rear motor for all wheel drive on a 240. ROFL

A real $^!# your pants car!

• Like 1