IGNORED

4 barrel intake

WackoTie

Looking for a 4 barrel intake manifold for my l28. Preferably a Clifford or AZC style one. If you have one and are willing to part with it and ship it, pm me or text me at 956-537-1870.

Thanks

Edited by WackoTie

There's a guy who just started a thread about a whole yard full of Z cars that he was helping somebody part out.  Many of the pictures showed 4 barrel manifolds.  I'd post a link but it's not in the last day's worth of activity and I can't find it.

Search around.  The title was something like "240Z, 260Z, 280Z parts", or something like that.  There were a surprising number of 4 barrels.

If we could just get an endless scroll of activity on a page to look through that would be so awesome.  So much stuff disappears after a day.  The old conversations are the reason people come back.

33 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

If we could just get an endless scroll of activity on a page to look through that would be so awesome.  So much stuff disappears after a day.  The old conversations are the reason people come back.

Zed I can get that by clicking "all activity" I think but you'll get the Bender stuff too.

Thanks, I remember that now.  Every single post in excruciating order, in to infinity.  An endless list of topics is what I long for. Just trying to reformat the world the way that I want it to be....

• Like 1