IGNORED

Houston to ZCON drive up group?

I am planning on heading out in the AM on the 20th from League city.  Figure it will take a good 4 hours to get their.  Will be going with a buddy of mine who just got his 280Z on the road. This will be his shake down cruise!  I will probably leave between 9 and 10 am. 

This is the route I plan on taking...Pending traffic.  

league city to austin for ZCON.jpg

Looks like a pretty good route. Not too many little towns. I really enjoy the secondary roads. Hope there is a cool little place to get food along the way. Have a great time and be safe.

1 hour ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

Before you say you want to go, I have to drive 4 hours to Austin in 101 degree heat with black vinyl and no AC.. Oh it is going to get REAL up in there.

That would seem to call for an early departure with the sun at your back.  Safe travels!

Yes it is going to be hot in Austin next week.  90+ every day but humidity should be low.

Fortunately the local CZOT club will be providing iced down bottled water at each major event and I believe sunscreen as well.

See you all next week!!

Mike.

4 minutes ago, Mike W said:

Yes it is going to be hot in Austin next week.  90+ every day but humidity should be low.

Fortunately the local CZOT club will be providing iced down bottled water at each major event and I believe sunscreen as well.

See you all next week!!

Mike.

Lessons learned in Memphis!  You guys are really going to spoil us.