IGNORED

Seat adjustment lever

nahurry

22 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Out of stock at the moment but from all I've read if you talk with him directly, email I guess, if he has enough interested people he can make them up pretty quick.

http://www.240zrubberparts.com/apps/webstore/products/show/6146476

I also contacted him for an out of stock piece and he was able to get it to me quickly. I don't know what the process was he just said the he would refresh the site and let me place my order. The order was filled quickly.

jlp

• Like 2

Suggestion:

Buy some plastic rod (black, if you can find it) of the appropriate outside diameter.  Cut an appropriate length, with an inch or so extra that can be chucked in a drill press (preferred) or an electric hand drill.  File a rounded contour onto one end.  Then drill out the core to suit the diameter of the lever rod on the seat.  Cut of the end that was chucked in the drill/drill press.  Spray paint with satin black, with particular attention to the two end surface.  When the paint had dried adequately, epoxy it in place on the seat lever rod.  Cut a length of heat shrink tube and apply over the flat length of the nylon piece.  Heat to shape.  Done.

The original piece isn't exactly soft to the touch, so you won't be giving up much in feel by using the hard nylon and shrink-tube covering.  The original piece has a bit of a taper to it, but no one will notice that your 'faux' cover is straight.

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

Let me know, too. Do you know if they will fit on a 260Z slider?

I am not sure if they fit a 260z, maybe someone can chime in.

as with all my items, if not 100% satisfied for any reason, you can return for refund minus the shipping costs.