IGNORED

Added to my Garage this weekend!

JLPurcell

In any case it's from the right Brand!  Have fun with it.. don't park it with to much speed against a tree (Like i ones did...pfff...) I drove a fireblade ones and had to rebuild it three times..  luckily all at low speeds, ones i braked so hard it wend over the top. i walked away from it..   but a lot of damage to the bike.. these days i drive a mobile sofa.. also known as a GoldWing  HAHAHA.....  with his 400+ kg ,1832cc, 6 cilinder, 170Nm of torque it's a nice bike to cruise..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jfa.series1 said:

Be sure to get the correct protective clothing for your new mid-life adventure - something like this comes to mind:

Michelin Man.jpg

In raced go carts for many years as a teen and fully understand the value of leathers and helmets.

46 minutes ago, JSM said:

I miss my bike until I hear all the horror stories from the accidents, I'm sure you've seen them too in your profession. 

Have fun and ride safe. :)

I have not only seen too many accidents involving motorcycles, but have lost two cousins, a good friend and a business partner to accidents. I plan to enjoy, but ride as safely as possible. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2017 at 9:39 AM, JLPurcell said:

Added two wheels to my garage this weekend. This is a first for me, but it just looked like fun!

IMG_1876.JPG

That looks awesome, JLPurcell! Though I have to agree with the others, ride safe, man. It's good to ramp up the speed once in a while, but what's even better is doing so and living to tell the tale. :)

• Like 1

I remember my time on the bikes as a great but dangerous time. Drive safe and always be one step ahead of the rest of the traffic, and gear up, NO shortcuts on the safety equipment.

Iam third from the left.

IMG_8797.JPG

• Like 2