IGNORED

anybody watch Archer?

siteunseen

Archer's Mom gave him a Challenger classic car for his birthday and it got stolen.  He thought the Yakuza was the gang that stole his high end car, but they weren't.  It wasn't a "drift car" and that's all they stole.  They had some 510s too.  EDIT: WRONG, mazda RX2

From wikia.com

• Mr. Moto (the name used for the Yakuza boss voiced by George Takei), was a Japanese secret agent character, subject of many movies, novels, and winking references in cartoons and other shows.
  • In the chase scene, Mr. Moto is driving a Datsun 240Z.
  • Pam calls the Yakuza "used panty vending machine sons-of-bitches!", in reference to vending machines in Japan which sell panties purportedly worn by Japanese schoolgirls.  (According to Snopes , it's true that these vending machines did exist, but it's not clear if they still do.)

Image result for Archer's car gets stolen

Image result for 240z on Archer

Related image

Edited by siteunseen

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2017 at 0:13 PM, siteunseen said:

I've seen a 432 rhd drift car the Yakuza had and last night he threw a guy off the rooftop onto a Datsun Honeybee.  Kinda neat writing for an adult cartoon I enjoy watching. 

Another reason to watch Archer. This is one of my current favorites. :)

• Like 1