IGNORED

Details, Details

Worked on more details on my engine bay this weekend and evening. Refinished the Radiator (decals yet to be installed), Installed proper wrapped hoses and restored wire clamps. Waiting for heater control valve to complete the hose replacement. IMG_1847.JPGIMG_1846.JPG

2 hours ago, kats said:

Beautiful and nice work ! What is your car's engine serial number? Maybe close to my 240ZG. 

Kats

Kats, thanks for the compliment! I have been detailing the car all winter and updating some areas, as you know, I am waiting for a NOS choke cable and one last braided hose then off to the body shop for realignment of body panels. I will post some more pictures once complete. I was able to put some of the labels and stickers I had been holding onto in place now that I have completed more detailing. The following are the numbers on my 72 Vin followed by engine#. JLP 

HLS30 093606              L24-117627

Thanks Jerry, My car is HS30-11861    L24-114120, approximately 3000 gap. I think it is close, there is an article of an interview to Nissan engineers at April 3rd 1972 . Mr.Suitsu said "we make 6000 in April (5500 export, 500 domestic) , this is the first time making sportscar more than 6000 a month..." 

So, yours and mine would been in a same month? At that time L24 was used for another models, our cars would be closer than engine number gap.

Kats

H6.jpg

H7.jpg

• Like 1