IGNORED

Topy 12-69 41/2JxS3.2F ZI rusty

Terrapin Z

You know Gav I am not sure where this came from. The earliest car I had was a 3/70 but it was just a shell really and did not come with any wheels.

Next was a 6/70 that might be the one this came from. A rusty thing that this may have been in the spare hole. All the other cars were later 72, 73, and 74.

I hade 5 stock rims with tires that I used to roll cars with flat mags around. Someone wanted 4 of them so I dismounted them all and found one was a 41/2 rim. I took a closer look and saw the date. 

While it is perry rusty and somewhat pitted. I thought one of the early restorers might clean it up some and use it as the spare in their cars. (??IDK??)

I'm open to offers, I'd hate to just scrap it.

I'd hate to see it scrapped also, so good luck with the sale.

Keep in mind that the Fairlady Roadsters used Topy wheels like these as did other Datsun models. So it's possible it came from another "Datsun".

I bought a set of 1969 4.5j Topys off a Roadster recently and only difference is the roadster ones have little tabs for the hubcaps to attach to.

Good luck.