IGNORED

1976 280z Can anyone sell me a Thermostat Housing

SeKcGamer

When you do find a replacement. replace the top bolts with short studs. No more problems with seized bolts. The studs are " standard hardware " items from any Japanese car parts dept. You just gotta find a Partsman that doesn't have to ask you... what you and model is that for. That can be the tricky part.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, charliekwin said:

I'm running a ZX housing on my 78. Nissan moved some of the sensors around in the housing, but it works fine. That housing would probably fit in a 76 too (confirm first!), so that might help with your search.

I've got a '79 ZX housing.  I'll try and find it today, let you know asap.  I thought he may have to plug a hole or two but that's no big deal.

@SeKcGamer I found one in my pile.  It looks good and comparing it to my '77 it's ALMOST identical. One of the coolant lines to the AARs warming plate is a little longer.

I don't have a warmer with coolant so those are plugged on my car. Thermotine switch is different but I think all the threads are the same throughout the years?

$30 and you pay fedex. I'll check back every 30 minutes or so. 

20170420_095212.jpg

20170420_095152.jpg

[mention=30892]SeKcGamer[/mention] I found one in my pile.  It looks good and comparing it to my '77 it's ALMOST identical. One of the coolant lines to the AARs warming plate is a little longer.
I don't have a warmer with coolant so those are plugged on my car. Thermotine switch is different but I think all the threads are the same throughout the years?
$30 and you pay fedex. I'll check back every 30 minutes or so. 
20170420_095212.thumb.jpg.dc0db3dcbbc61734c6e21ec5ab6ba01f.jpg
20170420_095152.thumb.jpg.270aaeb72f0597b3e87bb2d4f4e9d77d.jpg

Mine looks a little like this.IMG_2604.JPGIMG_2603.JPG
I'll let you know later in the afternoon if I can take it from ya. I'm currently at school in my auto mechanics class,

Sent from my iPad using Classic Zcar Club mobile

12 minutes ago, SeKcGamer said:

Mine looks a little like this.IMG_2604.JPGIMG_2603.JPG
I'll let you know later in the afternoon if I can take it from ya. I'm currently at school in my auto mechanics classemoji23.png,emoji28.png

Sent from my iPad using Classic Zcar Club mobile

okay. You're not in a hurry thank goodness.

I'm pretty sure it would work, maybe somebody can say for sure. It'll be here.1492701982467.jpg

1492701982467.jpg