IGNORED

1976 280z

kacrow76

I am selling the "Z" 1976 been restored lots of new parts. restored it for my son and he has out grown it. i guess . This site helped me so much when i was working on it want to thank every one.

odo says 86000. contact info crowkent@gmail.com 8,000 OBO 

theZ-01746.jpg

datsun-03186.jpg

datsun-03187.jpg

datsun-03188.jpg

datsun-03189.jpg

datsun-03191.jpg

datsun-03194.jpg

datsun-03195.jpg

datsun-03197.jpg

datsun-03198.jpg

datsun-03200.jpg

datsun-03202.jpg

datsun-03203.jpg

datsun-03205.jpg

• Like 1

that's s beauty, someone is going to be very happy to get it. I remember when I "out grew" my 71 240z back when I was about 22 yrs old back around 1980, sure do regret that, at least I was able to find a nice 280 36 yrs later... when I grew back into it.

Sounds like my son. I spent a good amount of time getting his 77 going nothing as nice as this and he didn't like it. He wanted a nice 4x4 truck which he now has. 3 years later he admits to missing it and wish he still had it.

If you have the means, keep it, tell him you sold it, and put it in storage somewhere. Get classic car insurance on it and drive it to work once a week or once a month to keep things fresh and moving. 

Then in a few years when it comes up again you can have a nice lunch together at an outside eating establishment and park it right where he can see it. Only tell him it's yours when you get up to leave!  If not then sell it. It should only go up in value. 

• Like 2

I think 8,000.00 is a good price tell what you guys think its on craigslist and i have had lots of intrust might be gone today or tomorrow. would love to keep it i just need the money and do not have the space for it right now.