IGNORED

Everyday Driver reviews/drives a 240Z

djwarner

I really enjoyed the video and might have to add that channel to my list. Helps put a few of the things that my own car does that I've wondered about -- rattles over bumps, the half beat needed between shifts, etc. -- in perspective. Wish I knew what road that is so I could go drive it myself!

4 hours ago, charliekwin said:

Wish I knew what road that is so I could go drive it myself!

Not positive, but almost all of the car videos of this type are filmed on Angeles Crest Hwy or Angeles Forest Hwy which are both together.  They are North of Pasadena.  I am on the roads several times per year and they are fantastic.  Both have tunnels where you can enjoy the car's exhaust music. :)

22 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

Not positive, but almost all of the car videos of this type are filmed on Angeles Crest Hwy or Angeles Forest Hwy which are both together.  They are North of Pasadena.  I am on the roads several times per year and they are fantastic.  Both have tunnels where you can enjoy the car's exhaust music. :)

I'm just outside Pasadena and usually drive on Angeles Crest/Forest headed up toward Palmdale, but not much in the video looked familiar so maybe they went the other direction. It's been a long time since I've hit the Tujunga Canyon roads or continued east toward Wrightwood. Some exploring may be in order!

I'll have to watch it again.  I viewed it a dew days ago and wasn't paying that much attention to the background.  I wish I didn't live 2500 miles away from those great roads.  Michigan has the worst roads in the country.  They are all straight with no elevation and filled with car-eating potholes.