IGNORED

Looking for Forum Members in Mississippi

Dogariffic

13 hours ago, Patcon said:

Come to Zconn in Austin this summer. Not that far away!

That would be fun! I use to live in Houston for years and my sister owns a winery in Moravia which is near Schulenburg. You should check them out Majek vineyard and winery .

When is Zconn?

2 hours ago, Freez74 said:

I'm in Ocean Springs.  There are a few more Z cars down here, but I have not seen them on this board.

Thanks Freez.

Do y'all ever get together and chat cars? My son's Z is almost in shape to make that trip.

Valve adjustment Sunday, change out the radiator hoses and flush, align the front end and I bet we can make it. Every other hose of any type has been replaced plus injectors, plug wires, fuel lines, filters etc.  

It would be good to show him some other Z cars so he can understand the community.

Edited by Dogariffic

The only time I have seen a group together is at Cars and Coffee.  There is a local Z guru here, I will send you a message with his number.  My car is an ongoing project, it is totally drivable but not insured.  So, unfortunately I am unable take it on trips.  After I get it further along in the rebuild, I hope to do that.

Nice Freez!

yours on the trailer is the same color as my son's 280. He still has the bumpers on though. They will come off during the repainted process I believe. I see your paint clear coat looks like his. We have buffed much of it off in an effort to avoid a full paint right now but not having much luck. I may hit it with some skitch bright then polish and see how it goes.