IGNORED

Iso, British columbia 240z parts.

leahmm7

BC's a big Province. Where in BC? Check out the British Columbia Z Registry on Face Book. Quite a few Z cars in the lower Mainland. speaking of Zcars. Check out member ZKARS. He's in Alberta, but Jim probably has a few ( zillion )  spare parts.

Edited by Chickenman
  • Like 1

I'm willing to travel South of kamloops and as West as Vancouver. And as East as the border to Alberta. 

And when I say everything, I mean everything. Nuts, bolts, screws, shift knobs, fender flares, wheels, headlights, camshafts, wheel bearings, drums, discs, axles, halfshafts, rearends, driveshafts, mirrors, transmissions, interior pieces, horns, seats, carpets, chokes, carbs, blocks, master cylinders. Etc etc.

Yeeeeah.... sorry, but I think most of that will need to be imported from the vendors south of the border.

From the looks of your picture, you have all those parts. If you are looking for spares, that is another thing. Or are you looking for upgraded parts? Be specific. I have spare transmissions, diffs, engines etc. Again, what are you looking for?

Your local dealer can order a lot of parts if you have to part numbers. This link is a great resource. In Canada they can order much more that the US dealers.
http://www.carpartsmanual.com/datsun/Z-1969-1978
I have used this one for parts, they have a limited selection, but with free shipping on orders over $100, it is one of the better ones.

https://www.autopartsway.ca/?a_aid=e5f0619e
wheee! is correct some stuff you will only be able to get down south, so be ready to pay shipping/exchange and duty.
Lordco also can source quite a few aftermarket parts, but I find their prices a little higher than online.
Most of your used or hard to find parts are going to come from members here.

Edited by 240dkw