IGNORED

MSA satin black Konig Rewinds are coming.. need tires

Zedyone_kenobi

I just laid a straight edge over both tires, and as I suspected, the Konigs mounting flange is 1/2" less deep so they will stick out more. I am not comfortable with that, as I know with my cars suspension it may rub.  I also do not like the look of how far they are sticking out.  Just got use to the OEM looking Panasports.

I can see Guy smiling now.  He always said, I would keep my panasports.  

So I have to sell my brand new wheels/tires.  I can demount them and just sell wheels I suppose ad I can use the tires.  Anybody game?  

Make offer!

1 hour ago, Zedyone_kenobi said:

32383415934_bba906b0be_b.jpg

This image sort of sums it up.

the front tire look like a truck tire to me.  I cannot shake it!

Hmm I like it! But you would need a drop in the front. The color of the rims blends together  with the tires and fouls the eye.

Would maybe look better with a dark grey/gunmetal color?

moelk, those are Wats.not Konigs. You can tell by the dish and the way the step downs blend with a curve. The Konigs are not as deep and have straight edges.

The front of my car being so high is a mystery to me. I run the same springs as many people (Eibach pros, and noticed the larger from gap immediately.  My Tokikos sat with even wheel spacing.  No idea why.  I bought the eibachs after many recommendations from people but when I put them on I noticed the larger front gap. I have never been happy about it.

Love the ride compliance it gives, but do not care for the look. 

Are you sure the front and rear are in the right positions?  I've read a lot of stories of people installing them in the wrong positions.  The longer springs go in the rear, but in some cases, the springs are mis-marked from Eibach.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2017 at 8:12 AM, Zedyone_kenobi said:

OH also of note on these Konigs. They say they are 0 offset, but they are most definitely NOT. 

My Graphite Konigs were 0 offset. I was sure those would be the same.

Check this out showing offsets explained.

offset.jpg

Oh I fully understand offsets.  :)

I just measured that the back space on the panasport is 1/2" MORE than the Konig.  I am sure my panapsort has 0 on the back of it as well. I will double check.

I double checked my suspension thread, and many say the longer springs go in the front. Jeff G are you sure about the longer ones going in the back?  I was sure the ones ending in 1 were the front.

17020177832_64559d85b0_b.jpg

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi