IGNORED

MSA satin black Konig Rewinds are coming.. need tires

Zedyone_kenobi

Was it hard to get the center caps on?  Do we still need to hammer in the dust covers on the front?

Yes, several of the little tabs broke off on the center caps even with them hammered, I put a small amount of silicon glue on them, I think it's the gutter glue, just to make sure they don't fly away.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

12 hours ago, Jaymanbikes said:

I have these wheels with 205-50-15's, car has 1" lowering springs, no clearance issues

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That lokks awesome. For some reason I think 15's look better on a Z than 16's. What tires are those? You may have just cost me a lot of money!!! 

13 minutes ago, Chickenman said:

That lokks awesome. For some reason I think 15's look better on a Z than 16's. What tires are those? You may have just cost me a lot of money!!! 

I went back and looked at my receipts, they are 225-50-15's not 205's.  They are Kumho's from Tire Rack.    These are their part #'s KU ECSTA AST, Part # 25HR5EAST. 

I paid $74.25 ea. on 8/18/16,  shipping to the store was $56.00.  The local tire store charged me $90.00 to mount balance and install the nice metal stems.  Im real happy with the performance ride and look for the price.

On February 20, 2017 at 7:12 PM, Zedyone_kenobi said:

That makes so much more sense to me. As they appeared very wide for 205's.  I am glad you like them.  They look really good on your car. Hopefully they will look as good on my car.

I thought they were a bargain.  I see you are from H-Town, that's my home town but moved to FL 6 years ago.  Miss my BBQ and TexMex, also H-Town sports!

On 2/20/2017 at 11:58 AM, Jaymanbikes said:

Yes, several of the little tabs broke off on the center caps even with them hammered, I put a small amount of silicon glue on them, I think it's the gutter glue, just to make sure they don't fly away.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

We recommend installing the center cap first before mounting the wheel to avoid breaking any tabs.  I apologize if one of our representatives did not explain that to you ahead of time.  The wheels look great on your car.  Matches really well with the black bumpers.

3 minutes ago, James@TheZStore said:

We recommend installing the center cap first before mounting the wheel to avoid breaking any tabs.  I apologize if one of our representatives did not explain that to you ahead of time.  The wheels look great on your car.  Matches really well with the black bumpers.

They did and I did.  However, over time, when you remove the wheel, the tabs will come in contact with the caps unless you hold the wheel perfectly straight.  Not a big deal.