Hardway

Series-1 Hatch Vent Duct Clips & Restoration Info Needed

80 posts in this topic

I am sorry Patcon.  I tried my best to let everyone know their availability.  If I do decide to move forward with another run I will let everyone know.

Thank you for the compliments 26th-Z.  The company that made them and plated them did a great job.  I have already sent some business their way from other fellow car enthusiasts.

I am sure someone could get a factory overseas to make 10,000 of them for the price I paid for 100 but I am not that someone.  Plus, I wanted to make sure that anyone that bought them knew exactly what they were getting from a fit and quality stand point.  

Made in USA. Trump likes you. :)

1 person likes this

@Hardway

Not your fault at all! I put it in my ebay watch list and got distracted. "Squirrel!!!" I am working a lot right now and just forgot. It will be ok. A friend on the forum says he will take care of me...:)

ID: 79   Posted (edited)

i shoulda coulda woulda, but didn't

:facepalm:

aRoUMJW.png

j/k. i'm sad now.

Edited by Careless