IGNORED

New Fujitsubo Exhaust System to be Released

11 hours ago, Jason240z said:

Datsun Spirit and Spirit Garage are not the same place, one is a well regarded garage in Japan that make a twin pipe exhaust system, lots of other parts, has a great reputation.

The other isn't any of the above! :)

And where have you heard that Datsun Spirit does not have a great reputation? I've never heard anything but good things about Eiji's work, and I've never had any issues with what I bought from him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

And where have you heard that Datsun Spirit does not have a great reputation? I've never heard anything but good things about Eiji's work, and I've never had any issues with what I bought from him.

Apologies, I meant they've got a long history of development of parts with the reputation(and prices!) that goes with it.  Nothing against datsun spirit, I just meant they're not the same.

9 minutes ago, Jason240z said:

Apologies, I meant they've got a long history of development of parts with the reputation(and prices!) that goes with it.  Nothing against datsun spirit, I just meant they're not the same.

No worries. I was hoping that's what you meant. I think it would be accurate to say that Spirit Garage has a long pedigree.

25 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

But very discreet.

Spirit Garage have a long history in business and are well known and respected in Japan. 

I can personally vouch for them, having visited in person (to a friendly and generous welcome) and having used a Spirit Garage stainless exhaust system on one of my cars. 

I also got a thorough conducted tour and talk-through of this rather indiscreet car, which was built - and is usually driven by - Spirit Garage owner Itagaki san...

7lG6PK.jpg
pDcNYT.jpg
yAFHgC.jpg
JRXuzc.jpg

Edited by HS30-H

2 minutes ago, HS30-H said:

Spirit Garage have a long history in business and are well known and respected in Japan. 

I can personally vouch for them, having visited in person (to a friendly and generous welcome) and having used a Spirit Garage stainless exhaust system on one of my cars. 

I meant Datsun Spirit Alan.

I'll grant that it it is so much better and more than 10 years in advance of the Fuga Z 'race-car' which is probably langusihing in some Florida garage under a silk sheet.

I just prefer watching the period racers out on the circuits - I'm classic and don't like the modern styling.

Going back on thread - what does a Spirit Garage exhaust system and header look like please ?

And does Datsun Spirit produce one also ?

30 minutes ago, Sean Dezart said:

I'll grant that it it is so much better and more than 10 years in advance of the Fuga Z 'race-car' which is probably langusihing in some Florida garage under a silk sheet.

I just prefer watching the period racers out on the circuits - I'm classic and don't like the modern styling.

Going back on thread - what does a Spirit Garage exhaust system and header look like please ?

And does Datsun Spirit produce one also ?

Did you look at their website?  I think Alans ZG had one?