IGNORED

Z-story exhaust on a stock 240

7tooZ

Does anyone have experience, or know someone who does, with sean's Z-story header and full exhaust system. I am considering purchasing a full system and am curious about your experience and specifically how it sounds at freeway speeds of 70 -75 mph or 3700 RPM.

• Like 1

I have a vintage set of welded twice pipes that have glass packs near the transmission tunnel and they are way way too loud! Pulled them off and got the MSA exhaust system and am very happy with it. Anyone near Chicago interested in my twice pipes are welcome to them for $150.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Just placed my order for Sean's Header and exhaust system with the JDM muffler. He has been great to work with and I am looking forward the the shipment arrival in the next two weeks. Zcardepot was out of stock on the header and the JDM style muffler.

Thanks Sean

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, 7tooZ said:

This definitely all stainless. The initial inspection says it is very high quality. So far I am extremely pleased. Next big test is the aesthetics of the noise. I will definitely post my progress.

Don's iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I'll bet that system is going to sound glorious just make sure you hang the header first with nothing attached to it then add the rest of the system to it. We are all looking forward to hearing it.