IGNORED

Might Sell 1970 240z with BRE motor

jlozinsk

A running sports car would be best as I am 63 and it would be nice to have one less build project. 

I have chevy supercharged DZ302 motor a stroker 280z motor a 5.8 liter rover motor and a 5.2 liter rover motor I can build as I have all the parts. (Just finished a 5.2 Rover) The 5.2 could become a 5.8 if sleeved.

All these motors need homes. I have a few 5 speed and 6 speed trans and other things. 

Honestly I want someone who will love it. Someone who will not suggest I am shady I do not know exactly what I want. I have to be practical I can not build everything even if I do earn lots of money the next few years

Someone i like to get it as I believe it is a stunning line of a car. With these flairs I find it as pretty as anything ever built. Just my opinion 

and I have owned some famous pretty things in my youth. examples hemi cuda XKE 275 and others. would be nice to own one of those today. 

My problem is if I build it I will go the most expensive way and it does not have to be that way it just has to be good. 

I was hoping one of my sons would want to do it but not one of them knows what Quaife is or POSI traction. let alone how to swap a motor. 

They all wanted to play computer games take daddies (me) Karate classes or in one case DO NOTHING except eat. (5 foot 8 and over 300 lbs director at Wendy's)

It is not practical to bring it her to Bulgaria NO PARTS terrible roads drivers that are terrible. With my Group 44 I can replace the fiberglass but with this I can not.

A 240 260z or an MGB or a TR6 or a TR8 or an el camino or a 95 convertible vette all are reasonable swaps depending on condition. I am not here to rob someone 

but I do not expect to get nothing. I said what I know I know it is a different car. With my other toys I know pretty well what they are worth. With this one I am not sure. 

As I am going to be in the USA soon MAYBE I wrote this.

Edited by jlozinsk

Yes I have been to Panama I stayed with my mom 3 years ago for a few months and at 91 she died in my arms as I sang the songs to her she used to sing to me This car was a race car.

The motor was last run maybe 8 years back I have wanted to convert it to street. I guess I did not explain this. THe Arizona Z car $8000 in parts in my mind even though for race 

would have with a supercharged hydraulic 3.05 N51 motor with ported P90a heads been the ballz on the street. My group 44 wpreasureould shut it down but never be as pretty. I forgot it comes with a whale tail. (like on a Porsche) My friend Sandy is in El Valle extremely ill at 69 his daughter is taking him back to the USA why do you mention Panama? Yes a real race car and the one time I drove it it was fast for a 1970 car and I drive fast toys like I had an IMSA IROC with a supercharged 700HP motor and worm gear rear end. Jim Wolfs first 300ZX TT with 4 wheel steering he built for a multi-millionaire client who married my friends ex girlfriend. She sold it to me at 48K without oil preasure. for $12.5K the crank alone had cost $15K $5,000 later i turned 10.2 @ 142 and they would not allow me a second run as I did not have roll bars etc.  I has not even hit the Nitrous. 17 lbs boost on JW big turbos I had the car on the street till 187K miles my plate was FSTRNU 

Smile

John 

Edited by jlozinsk

1 hour ago, jlozinsk said:

Yes I have been to Panama I stayed with my mom 3 years ago for a few months and at 91 she died in my arms as I sang the songs to her she used to sing to me This car was a race car.

The motor was last run maybe 8 years back I have wanted to convert it to street. I guess I did not explain this. THe Arizona Z car $8000 in parts in my mind even though for race 

would have with a supercharged hydraulic 3.05 N51 motor with ported P90a heads been the ballz on the street. My group 44 wpreasureould shut it down but never be as pretty. I forgot it comes with a whale tail. (like on a Porsche) My friend Sandy is in El Valle extremely ill at 69 his daughter is taking him back to the USA why do you mention Panama? Yes a real race car and the one time I drove it it was fast for a 1970 car and I drive fast toys like I had an IMSA IROC with a supercharged 700HP motor and worm gear rear end. Jim Wolfs first 300ZX TT with 4 wheel steering he built for a multi-millionaire client who married my friends ex girlfriend. She sold it to me at 48K without oil preasure. for $12.5K the crank alone had cost $15K $5,000 later i turned 10.2 @ 142 and they would not allow me a second run as I did not have roll bars etc.  I has not even hit the Nitrous. 17 lbs boost on JW big turbos I had the car on the street till 187K miles my plate was FSTRNU 

Smile

John 

Does this mean you would sell the car for $8000.00

2 hours ago, jlozinsk said:

A running sports car would be best as I am 63 and it would be nice to have one less build project. 

I think that he's kind of looking for a car that's done and street-ready.  Basically, a trade, a race car for a street car.  Sounds like he's in Europe and the car is in Fall River, MA, so a deal might be difficult.