zed2

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

That floor would usually be described as "surface rust". Technically, not a lie. Just not the whole truth.

10 minutes ago, Mark Maras said:

A few moth balls will prevent rodents from moving in.

Yep.  Got it that way.

I was in the garage working on my Jeep, looked over to the Z with all the dust on it and thought "I've got to get this sold"..

Much as I hate to do it the sweet Z must go. I've had it since 1981 but haven't done anything with it for at least 5 years.  I'm getting too old and enjoy offroading too much to do any justice with the Z.

Will be a bad day when it goes from my life - just love that car to pieces.

71 240 Z.jpg

profile.JPG

• Like 1

IMG_8299.JPGIMG_8301.JPGIMG_8303.JPGIMG_8305.JPGIMG_8308.JPGNice weather so I took the steelis off and put the rewinds on and was going to start her up but the battery said No. : ( 

So I took some photos and put her inside again and the battery on charge.

• Like 1

.... drool....
Loving the headlight covers and chrome ring! OEM or aftermarket?

This stripe kit is what was left over from another project. I wanted to see how they looked on mine.

I plan to remove these and get longer ones that go further down to the side body line.

I plan to use the approximately same color. Although I might have someone photoshop some different colors.

IMG_20160902_174234.jpg

• Like 2

Actually had a few hours free to work on my Z. I waxed the rear suspension parts and began to put it back together including the new rear hangers with mounting points for installation of sway bar. I am still waiting for the new springs then rear upgrade will be complete, then will start on the front suspension. 

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0126.JPG

• Like 1

Vector Art.....His name is Oleg....his email is Markaryano@gmail.com.   His email address is his paypal.....3 day turnaround:)  He also did my son's Hardbody Nissan....cool truck!

IMG_0802.JPG

IMG_3104.JPG

• Like 1

Oh my. This guys gonna get some work! Flat rate or by quotation?

$100.00.....Flat fee....he uses paypal. You email the pic you like....he emails it back in 2 to 3 days,

• Like 2

Finally got around to install some under dash lighting with LED's.  Not exactly finished yet but I'm glad to address the black abyss issue when something fly's off the passenger seat and lands in the "wait until daylight" area.  It'll be one less flashlight to carry.

The bad part is now it'll show how dirty the floor is :ermm:.

DSC01845a.jpg

• Like 1

Greg, are your seats done in a brown leather? From what I can see they look good. I'm going through that "what am I going to do about my worn out seats phase" right now. Can't make up my mind what to do.

40 minutes ago, rcb280z said:

Greg, are your seats done in a brown leather? From what I can see they look good. I'm going through that "what am I going to do about my worn out seats phase" right now. Can't make up my mind what to do.

No, not real leather.  I ordered off of Ebay and it was a leather look alike but substantially cheaper. I had to do foam replacement also so I was trying to save a few $. Also, I was originally trying to match the Ginger color on the door panels, but decided on these instead. They wound up being shipped from Karachi, Pakistan.