IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

Parked mine in the driveway and immobilized the ignition system as theft deterrent while I'm away for two weeks.  Drove it to the post office yesterday to drop off taxes.  The Z is such a fun car to drive even after 46 years of putting miles behind us. 

Dennis

Edited by psdenno
  • Like 2

I checked the routing of my thermotime and water temp sensor connectors to make sure they were connected in the proper location (z is running rich)... ended up switching them around (I think)

Fire it up and it runs real rough. Quickly shut off, switch connectors back, fires up and runs fine

Still rich

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

7 hours ago, gwri8 said:

7 hours ago, gwri8 said:

How do those new seats feel? They look great!

They feel good so far, was the first drive in them yesterday's.

You sit a bit higher then with the oem seats. 

• Like 1

Digital Media Player for Garage... tunes make it a fun place to work.

Got the Brake Disk Lathe up and running.

Gonna  level my real lathe and start turning...baby oh yeah.   BIG THANKS CO!!!  I'll do the first cut in your honor with one of tools you gave me!

Edited by 240260280
  • Like 1

I took the Z out to go visit a new karting track with some friends. One of the owners is Jim Downing (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Downing). When my friends were riding on a golf cart around the track, Jim asked if I wanted to drive around the track. He didn't have to ask me twice. He took a lap at slow speed and then said, "I think we can go faster the next time around." Yeah, I had fun.

• Like 2

• Mike pinned and locked this topic