IGNORED

[2017] What Did You Do To/with Your Z Today?

zed2

23 hours ago, SteveJ said:

I have been battling fuel pressure/lean conditions since doing my engine swap. Since the new motor has an N47 head, I'm only using an electric fuel pump. The stock one didn't cut it. The baby Holley fuel pump was worse. Too bad since it mounted right where the stock pump did. I went with a bigger Holley with a fuel pressure regulator. I had to play with the hose routing some, but at the end, I got the pressure I needed. After some tweaking (going out to 3 turns), the engine didn't act lean on acceleration, even after it warmed up. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Of course, if you saw my other thread, you'd know that I'm still having issues with fuel pressure. If this keeps up, I'll just part the damn thing out.

15 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Of course, if you saw my other thread, you'd know that I'm still having issues with fuel pressure. If this keeps up, I'll just part the damn thing out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mike pinned and locked this topic