IGNORED

Anybody know he amperage of the fusible links? (80 280zx)

80zx WA

Are you asking because you are switching the fusible links out for Maxifuse's or something similar?   (Don't know what your "swap out to circuit" means)

Here are the standard fusible link current ratings:

Pink 30 amp 
Green 40 amps 0.50mm² 
Red 50 amps 0.69mm² 
Yellow 60 amps 
Black 80 amps 1.25mm² 
Blue 100 amps 

3 hours ago, S30Driver said:

Are you asking because you are switching the fusible links out for Maxifuse's or something similar?   (Don't know what your "swap out to circuit" means)

Here are the standard fusible link current ratings:

Pink 30 amp 
Green 40 amps 0.50mm² 
Red 50 amps 0.69mm² 
Yellow 60 amps 
Black 80 amps 1.25mm² 
Blue 100 amps 

What about Br (own)?

1980 ZX fusible links.PNG

Yes I chose to use one by DB Link and it utilizes mini ALN fuses as S30Driver has stated.  It also has a 2 digit display which alternates between showing voltage as well as total current draw, which can be somewhat helpful when troubleshooting electrical issues. 

I can't recall the exact sizes of the fuses that I used but I believe they are 50A each (there are 2 distribution circuits in the product).  I rewired a lot of my car and also added some additional components (ie stereo, amps, subs, etc) and so I ended up calculating the approximate max current draw from each circuit and used that as a basis for choosing the fuses I used.  Here's a picture of the product:SFANLFB12DA-1024x1024.jpg

Hope that helps.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

Mike.