IGNORED

New Cheap source for interior door panel clips and receiver cups

zKars

While looking through one my of favorite parts suppliers web site for "stuff", I spotted these beauties. ( Clipsandfasteners.com)

IMG_2502.PNG

They seem to be near perfect replacements for the 240z door panel card clips and receiver cups, but since there are no dimensions, I had to order some and find out. Good news! Here is a comparison between a couple of each, old and new.

IMG_8518.JPG

IMG_8517.JPG

But dear god the PRICE!!!

IMG_8520.JPG

Don't get me started about shipping costs and GST, and exchange rate etc.

I searched a bit to see of anyone had found these before. There was a post from @Mike W about his having found these, but he didn't divulge the part numbers. Now you got them. 

And they fit 510 door cards and doors too! Bonus!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, gwri8 said:

I'll just put this here for the 280Z folks,

These are perfect replacements for the 77/78 years. These don't self destruct when you pull them out.  Much better that those white ones with teeth that are offered on some of the Z sites.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040CTVAE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Nice find! there you have it, all S30 covered for mere pennies.

Now if only clips and fasteners had new hardboard door cards so these fancy new clips had something solid to clip onto!

Edited by zKars