IGNORED

[SOLD] Complete Triple Mikuni Induction system

madkaw

Time to say goodbye -but its been fun
Complete Mikuni Induction system with custom CIA
PHH40's with Mikuni intake, vacuum log, heat shield, linkage to firewall, studs, everything you need to bolt this system on your car and go in the same day. No rebuilds needed-these carbs are spotless and work excellent. I bought these from original owner in a Mikuni box(wish I kept it) . He had put 500 miles on them and sold them to me. All the hardware is excellent. There is an extra T for running a regulator after the carbs.
Vacuum log was for using Megasquirt and MAP sensor, but helps pull good vacuum for booster.
extra jets
Main air-160,170,180,190,200
main jets, 140,145,150,155,160
pilots-57,5,60,62,5,65,67,70,75
accel pumps 40,45
Extra set of needle and seats
manuals
gaskets
I have extra fuel pumps I'll throw in

Price is firm and shipping is extra-thanks

2750$ with CAI
2250$ without

DSCN0198.JPG

DSCN0199.JPG

DSCN0207.JPG

DSCN0206.JPG

DSCN0208.JPG

DSCN0210.JPG

• Like 1

I can 

On 12/6/2016 at 6:13 AM, madkaw said:

Time to say goodbye -but its been fun
Complete Mikuni Induction system with custom CIA
PHH40's with Mikuni intake, vacuum log, heat shield, linkage to firewall, studs, everything you need to bolt this system on your car and go in the same day. No rebuilds needed-these carbs are spotless and work excellent. I bought these from original owner in a Mikuni box(wish I kept it) . He had put 500 miles on them and sold them to me. All the hardware is excellent. There is an extra T for running a regulator after the carbs.
Vacuum log was for using Megasquirt and MAP sensor, but helps pull good vacuum for booster.
extra jets
Main air-160,170,180,190,200
main jets, 140,145,150,155,160
pilots-57,5,60,62,5,65,67,70,75
accel pumps 40,45
Extra set of needle and seats
manuals
gaskets
I have extra fuel pumps I'll throw in

I can add that even though the price may seem high to some, madkaw is including around $800 or so in heat shield, jets, spares & misc.

I am talking from my own experience. Buying a set without these and you will find out soon what the real cost is.

• Like 2

I could make more , but need to get my own TIG welder . I'd really like to make one for pressurizing , even though I think this cover would handle a few psi .

I forgot to mention the air horns in the sale , but I guess the pics say it for me.
Lumens is right , it gets expensive when you add it all up. Don't know if I have ever seen a turn key set up like this for sale. Usually manifold and carbs , maybe some linkage .
I've seen the 40's carbs go for 2500$ just by themselves

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Everything in here for sale- excluding the air box - came in a kit directly from Mikuni- including the air horns. All these pieces were meant to work together to bolt onto your car and go. The kit came with installation instructions and recommended jetting for your motor. The manual shows hp gains made by using this kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

• 1 month later...