IGNORED

240Z from TN

thumpgun

• 2 weeks later...

My T3 coil overs arrived today. I got the MSA sway bar kit a few weeks ago. The wheels will still take 2 or 3 months to arrive.

My buddy and I are going to start the installation of these parts when this oppressive humidity and heat start to ease up. A lot of work to do in the upcoming weeks.

IMG_20170713_104520_913.jpg

MSAswaybars.jpg

Edited by thumpgun
  • Like 1

All very nice.

I sold my big letter NISSAN cover a few years ago for $150. Now I know they are going for much more. On the bright side I think I paid $20 for it. 

Your not afraid to drop some money I see!

Thank you. I made a list a couple of years ago and started getting things a little at a time. I sold two other cars I had to put all of it into the Z. That's all gone after this phase so it'll slow down now, lol. I'm getting old so I want the car to be finished so I can enjoy it. I hope I can have it at least able to make it to Z Nationals in October. 

I really like the Japanese / Euro cover (big and small logo) they look awesome. I'd like to have another one for another project. I'm grateful to have found his one. I'm going to do it in wrinkle black finish.

On 6/3/2017 at 3:51 PM, thumpgun said:

Sorry for the slow reply. He is correct, It came from https://jdm-car-parts.com/ and they also sell them on ebay and they're $389.

I made my decision and also just ordered Techno Toy coilovers, Fujitsubo Legalis stainless exhaust, Cusco strut tower braces and got my Watanabe R's ordered.

I'll post photo's as I get the parts and get them installed.

Where did you order your Wats from?  What size and how much if you don't mind me asking?

I ordered them through Circuit Dreamer. They are 15x8 0 offset and cost $1,960. It takes about 4 months for them to come from Japan. I expect them around October. I just ordered the Watanabe stainless lug nuts from Rev 9.

My Wats took right at 3 months

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile

I got the cam cover finished up today. Sanded the nicks and rough sand marks out of the logo first. Some nicks were too deep to fix. Gives it character. Then got it painted with VHT wrinkle black and then cleaned off the logo and border. shined them back up and sealed the bare metal with Shark Hide. I'm happy with it and think it'll look great on my car. Would like to have another one.

20431406.jpg

20476075.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I got my Watanabe R's, lug nuts and valve stems. I got all of it from Circuit Dreamer. 

I won't be installing them yet but I'm stoked to have them. I'm holding off on buying tires until I get ready to put them on the car. Also installed a new fuel pump.

IMG_20171004_181905_991.jpg

IMG_20171004_182020_561.jpg

20728026.jpg

IMG_20170930_114618_046.jpg

Edited by thumpgun

• 9 months later...