IGNORED

17x7.5 4mm Rota Rb's???? HELP

cremmenga

I've been searching through slot of threads on info about using the Rota rb 17x7.5 4mm wheels.  All I've found is were someone randomly mentions them, not much info. I have a stock 73 240z, no flares.  I was wondering if theses would fit with no rubbing issues? And if so what size tires would a guy want to use? I don't want to have the tires sticking out or have a stretched tire look.  Any info would be great. Thanks guys! 

• 4 weeks later...

Regarding 17" wheels....I have 17x8 front and 17x9 rear. 215-40 front and 235-40 rear on a lowered series 1 with no issues. With the correct offsets and adjustable camber plates it works. The rear tire is really close to the fender!!! Some 235-40s are a tad wider than others and may rub slightly. See my photo album pics. The front set-up clears just fine. The wheels you see in my album have alot of offset and required me to fab custom width spcares and longer studs. It was work but I like the results! Just one man's opinion!

• 3 months later...
Regarding 17" wheels....I have 17x8 front and 17x9 rear. 215-40 front and 235-40 rear on a lowered series 1 with no issues. With the correct offsets and adjustable camber plates it works. The rear tire is really close to the fender!!! Some 235-40s are a tad wider than others and may rub slightly. See my photo album pics. The front set-up clears just fine. The wheels you see in my album have alot of offset and required me to fab custom width spcares and longer studs. It was work but I like the results! Just one man's opinion!

where can we find pics of your car? what's the offset of the wheels F/R?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Classic Zcar Club mobile

My car is on the rotisserie right now so no wheels yet, but I am in the planning stages for the wheels and tires. I am thinking of a factory order for the RB 16" wheels myself. I need the 5 x 114.3 lug pattern though.

This is the look I'm going for though.
IMG_4268.thumb.JPG.5bae9606a3a403b652441

• 1 year later...