IGNORED

Greetings from New England

MattSaint

Greetings Fellow Z enthusiasts!

I've been lurking ever since I purchased my 76 280Z about this time last year.  I figured it was high time I finalized my account and joined in.  You have already been very helpful with various posts and how to articles.  I really enjoy being a part of a dedicated and enthusiastic community of like minded individuals.

Attached is a picture of my new (to me) toy.  She is a 1976 model year 280Z (manufactured 9/75).  This was a very well taken care of one owner car.  Aside from a few unique touches the previous owner had installed she is a true survivor with original paint, motor and interior.  I've been refreshing some wear and tear items with either new or used factory parts.  I am on the look out for a few items and will likely travel to Carlisle PA next year.  Not many parts to be had in New England.

Cheers!

~MattS

IMG_1666.JPG

• Like 3

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your kind words.  I feel very fortunate to have located this car.  I had looked on and off for years after driving one that was for sale some twenty years ago and not having funds at the time to purchase.  I had plans to swap the bumpers and such, but have decided to keep it as is.  I have the dealer installed alloy wheels in my shed, which are in fantastic shape, but decided for the 16 inch ones I have now.

I created a post in the wanted forum which I will add too as I go through some of the spare parts I've acquired over the past year.

Cheers!
~MattS