IGNORED

650 miles Roadtrip on some of Norways most spectacular roads

Topz

2 hours ago, Namerow said:

A giant, chrome moose!  Never saw anything like that before.  Must be spectacular at night under the lights.

I'll bet it was done with spray chrome!. :cool:

That is a dream trip for me. Have to find a way to do it.

31 minutes ago, Marty Rogan said:

Hey, I just realized that you own Arne's old car.  Glad to see you joined the club and that the car is alive and doing well.  Looks like that was a great trip.

Marty

Ah, I didn't know this was @Arne's car!  Looking great!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marty Rogan said:

Hi Arne!!  How are you?  How's everything in the Porsche world?

Quite well, Marty. I don't want to hijack Terje's thread on this excellent adventure, but I'm back down to a single Porsche again, after dragging home a needy 944 a few months back, which I fixed up to get back on the road and sold. I recently retired, so I have a bit more time to play in the garage now.

I don't want to hiijack the thread either, but I didn't know when you might visit us again.

Glad to hear you are doing well and still in the car game.

Congrats on the retirement!!  I hope to retire in another 4 years.  I am starting to look for a bigger garage, with a nice house attached!!

Take care,

Marty